When we arrived in the Georgian Bay area, I continued in my landscape career but at a much smaller level, I had one employee, and a number of excellent sub contractors. My construction specialized in construction jobs generally over $100k but as high as $400k designing and installing wonderful client driven landscapes that were on time and budget. The years of abuse to my body (I am 6’3”) took its toll injuring the two lower vertebrae in my back. My career in the landscape field was over; I had run the large successful Horticultural firm I needed something different, so I chose the real estate field. I graduated and became a full time REALTOR® in the fall of 2009.
As a REALTOR® I bring a lot to the table, I have worked in every aspect of constructing a home, from installation and digging of the foundation to the last nail in the roof. I understand and surround myself with excellent trades from home inspectors to electricians to assure that you get the place you want with no hidden surprises. I have been an entrepreneur all of my adult and teenage life, never working for just one company/client but working for 300 plus. I understand the service industry and how to assure my clients are satisfied by going the extra step to make the deal work for them. I have been negotiating contracts successfully since my school years in some of the toughest economic times, and I will put these skills to work for you. I believe a powerful web presence will put a Sold sign on a property. Did you know that 90% of buyers and sellers start their initial search on the internet? I promise I will exceed your expectations whether you are buying or selling.
Director for The Thornbury/Clarksburg Rotary Club District 6330
Director for The Blue Mountains Chamber of Commerce
“Member of the Technology Committee 2016, Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®”
“Member of the Government Relations Committee 2016, Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS®”
SEARCH THE MLS
About The Company
Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited was established in 1990 in Toronto, Canada.
In just over two decades, Chestnut Park’s sales team has grown from five to 250 agents with offices in Toronto, Muskoka, Collingwood, and Prince Edward County.
As an exclusive affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate, and as one of Ontario’s leading luxury real estate companies, you know you’ll be working with seasoned, top real estate agents who are the best at what they do.
We’ve made it our mission to provide every Chestnut Park client with the most customized service in the industry.
Sellers: Why List With Us?
To sell your property in the shortest number of days, for the best price, with the least inconvenience to you.
How do we do this?
- Pricing your home competitively with our property evaluation and extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Marketing your property strategically through MLS; our own website and/or blog; print advertising; internal agent meetings; and with powerful digital tools including professional photographs, single listing websites, video slideshows, virtual tours, Google ad campaigns and email blasts.
- Negotiating the selling terms and price of your property with skill and integrity.
- Guiding you through the process from start to finish to achieve the best possible results.
Buyers: Why Buy With Us?
To provide our buyers with the most customized service in the industry.
How do we do this?
- Understanding exactly what you want and need in a home.
- Monitoring appropriate properties for sale through the MLS database, our internal network of real estate agents, and even those not necessarily on the market.
- Arranging for you to view the properties that best match your criteria.
- Negotiating the best deal for you – the right terms and price – based on in-depth market analysis